SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING & ADVISORY SERVICES
We specialize in small business. Let us help your company with the following accounting, tax, and advisory services that suit your needs.
How’s your company doing? The best way to answer this question is with accurate and timely financial statements. As part of our bookkeeping/write up practice, we’ll record your transactions, reconcile your bank and credit card accounts, and provide you with customized financial statements to help evaluate your company’s performance.
Let our experts save you money and time by processing your payroll at your frequency of choice. We can work with your financial institution to pay your employees through direct deposit or we can print secure checks. We’ll handle all the required reporting and let you know when and how to pay your payroll taxes.
Our experienced professionals are eager to help your company through any stage of its life cycle.
- Entity Selection – What type of entity should you be? Is your company organized properly? Let us help!
- Internal Control – We can help you safeguard your assets with controls designed to prevent theft and ensure financial reporting accuracy.
- Maximize Cash Flow– Are you making all you can? Our professionals can compare your performance to similar entities in your industry and help you evaluate whether you are surpassing or lagging behind the competition. This process will highlight your company’s strengths and weaknesses and pinpoint areas that will greatly improve your cash flow.
- Retirement – Are you taking advantage of opportunities to defer tax through a retirement plan? Does your plan fit your business or is there a better one out there for you?
- Budgets and Projections – Where will you be next year? How will your tax situation look? Let us help you budget and project your earnings and cash flow.
Keep your employees doing what they are paid to do and let our professionals send
and pay your bills. Using our staff and software could save you money and long hours
on the job.
If you want to keep your routine accounting tasks in house, we can provide installation and training for your QuickBooks software. After your software is installed, we’ll continue to work with you as needed to ensure that your software is providing you with accurate financial information.
Our professionals can also help your company with its sales tax, use tax or other industry-specific reporting requirements.
We understand that it’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep!
We Help Our Clients Keep What They Earn
We get an understanding of each of our client’s tax situations and use that knowledge to provide solutions through innovative tax planning to help our clients keep their earnings. We’ll help you minimize your taxes and stay in compliance with the taxing authorities. We have vast experience in the preparation of all types of tax returns for individuals, small businesses, non-profits, estates, and trusts. We’ll also securely e-file your tax return.
AUDITS & REVIEWS
Need an audit or a review of your financial statements? Our professionals know how to efficiently and effectively plan an audit or review that will satisfy your needs and minimize business interruption.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Commercial Entities
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Employee Benefit Plans
We will strive not only to meet the requirements of your financial institution or government oversight agency, but to add value to your organization by providing management with insights and suggestions for improvement from an independent perspective.
BUSINESS VALUATION & LITIGATION SUPPORT
Our staff includes certified valuation analysts and experience as expert witnesses that can assist in any type of litigation support by attorneys.
What’s your business worth? What would improve its value? Business valuations are needed in situations involving estate and gift tax planning, business mergers and acquisitions, divorce, and litigation. We have experience in valuing all types of business from professional practices to manufacturing operations.
We can help with divorce proceedings, mediation, or other disputes that arise. We are also trained to provide forensic accounting services to assist in civil and criminal cases and internal investigations.